Tennis Southland Clubs, Members and Stakeholders are invited to attend the 2016 Annual Meeting of Tennis Southland to be held on Monday 29 August 2016, 7.30pm at the Salvation Army Hall in Winton.
All annual reports will be made available at the meeting, and the Chairperson will welcome any questions about Tennis Southland or its performance.
In the formal business, members will be asked to vote on the following:
1. Election of “Board Member” (1 position available)
General business will include:
1. Affiliation Fees for 2016-17
2. Appointment of the Auditor or Reviewer
3. Tennis Southland Strategic Plan 2016-2019
Thank you for your continued support of Tennis Southland and I hope we see you at the AGM on Monday 29 August 2016.
RSVP to: email@example.com
Minutes of the 2015 AGM >>>
Board Member Nomination Form >>>
2016 Annual Report >>>
Financial Statements >>>
Register your school for the Tennis Hot Shots School Programme!
Tennis Hot Shots is just for kids. Children learn to play on the right size court using racquets that are perfect for small hands and low compression balls that don’t bounce too high.
Tennis Hot Shots provides a consistent, fun and safe tennis experience for primary aged kids. The key philosophies of the programme are:
1. Learning through play – children learn the sport of tennis rather than just the isolated skills
2. Scaled equipment – smaller courts, racquets and low-compression balls
3. Progressive pathway – children can move through the blue, red, orange and green stages as their tennis improves
Tennis Hot Shots Schools Programme consists of 30-45 minute sessions that focus on learning the game of tennis as well as teaching vital fundamental movement skills and perceptual motor skills. All sessions will be led by trained deliverers.
To register, please complete the online registration form >>>
Tennis Southland is looking for an enthusiastic coach to join our team during the 2016-17 season.
Role: Regional Coach
Dates: 3 October 2016 - 31 March 2017
View advertisement >>>
For more information, contact:
Regional Coaching and Tournament Coordinator
03 2112150 / 027 6369296